Dr. Kerry McGowan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McGowan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kerry McGowan, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. McGowan completed a residency at University of Miami / School of Medicine. She currently practices at Norton Children's Hematology and Oncology. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McGowan is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Miami / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University of Miami / School of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- St. George's University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McGowan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McGowan accepts your insurance.
Dr. McGowan frequently treats Sickle Cell Disease, Plasmapheresis, and Acute Lymphoid Leukemia.
Dr. McGowan's office is located at 411 E Chestnut St, Louisville, KY 40202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McGowan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.