Dr. Smith has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kerri Smith, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Smith completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. She currently practices at Penn Heart and Vascular and is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smith is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 2003
- University of Virginia / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Penn Heart and Vascular
Penn Pulmonary Hypertension Clinic3400 Civic Center Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Existing Patients: (215) 615-0718
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kerri Smith, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Smith's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Smith frequently treats Primary Pulmonary Hypertension, Pulmonary Hypertension, and Systemic Sclerosis.
Dr. Smith's office is located at 3400 Civic Center Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19104. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania