Dr. Keren Wilson, DO is a family medicine specialist in Tewksbury, MA. Dr. Wilson completed a residency at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medi. She currently practices at Family Care Center of Tewksbury and is affiliated with Lahey Hospital and Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wilson is board certified in Family Practice.
Family Care Center of Tewksbury
Family Care Center of Tewksbury2345 Main St, Tewksbury, MA 01876 Existing Patients: (978) 658-9931
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medi, Residency Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medi, Internship Hospital
- Touro University College Of Osteopathic Medicine--Vallejo, Medical School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wilson?
We have been going. to dr wilson since we moved here 7 years ago. Our whole family goes to her. My kids love her. She is very thorough and spends as much time as needed with us.
- Lahey Hospital and Medical Center
- Lowell General Hospital
- Winchester Hospital