Call (913) 386-3257 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Kenton Kaufman, MD
Dr. Kenton Kaufman, MD is a family medicine specialist in Olathe, KS. Dr. Kaufman completed a residency at University Mo Ks City School Of Med. He currently practices at College Park Family Care Center and is affiliated with Overland Park Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kaufman is board certified in Family Practice.
- University Mo Ks City School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cenpatico Behavioral Health
- Coventry Health Care
- Family Health Partners
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HCA Midwest Comp Care
- Healthcare USA
- Homestate Health Plan
- Missouri Care
- Molina Healthcare
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Premier Group Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
College Park Family Care Center
Olathe Northwest11164 S Noble Dr, Olathe, KS 66061 Existing Patients: (913) 386-3257
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kaufman?
I have been coming to see Dr. Kaufman for many years. He has always been pragmatic in his health management suggestions and has become a trusted advisor for my personal health.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kaufman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kenton Kaufman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kaufman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kaufman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kaufman frequently treats Knee Sprain, Achilles Tendinitis, and Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Dr. Kaufman's office is located at 11164 S Noble Dr, Olathe, KS 66061. Find other locations and directions.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- AdventHealth Shawnee Mission