Dr. Kenton Zehr, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Detroit, MI. Dr. Zehr completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at DMC Heart & Vascular and is affiliated with The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zehr is board certified in General Surgery.
DMC Heart & Vascular
DMC Heart & Vascular311 Mack Ave Ste 64100, Detroit, MI 48201 Existing Patients: (313) 832-0650
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Harefield Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Eastern Mennonite University, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zehr?
Awesome surgeon, bedside manor a+. Performed open heart surgery for saddle pe with complete recovery. Could not ask for a more competent surgeon and team at JH Hospital. Thank you sincerely. God bless this man.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital