Dr. Kent Stock, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stock's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kent Stock, DO is a infectious disease specialist in Summerville, SC. Dr. Stock completed a residency at Ohio State Medical Center. He currently practices at LowCountry Infectious Diseases and is affiliated with Beaufort Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stock is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Ohio State Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Columbus Children'S Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Ohio State Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine, New York Institute Of Technology, Medical School — 1991
- M.B.A., Physician Executive Program, University Of Tennessee, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stock?
Dr. Stock is a excellent doctor. He is very courteous and professional. I have seen him for a few years now and he is always straight up with me and treats me with the utmost respect. The office visits are very fast and efficient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stock accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stock frequently treats Mycobacterial Lung Infection, Hypokalemia , and Cellulitis.
Dr. Stock's office is located at 1520 Old Trolley Rd Ste 101, Summerville, SC 29485. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stock has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
- Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital
- Colleton Medical Center
- East Cooper Medical Center
- Hilton Head Regional Medical Center
- Mcleod Health Clarendon
- Mount Pleasant Hospital
- Roper Hospital
- Trident Health System - Summerville Medical Center
- Trident Medical Center