Dr. Kent Hjerpe, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Johnson City, TN. Dr. Hjerpe completed a residency at Meth Med Ctr. He currently practices at Quillen ETSU Physicians, Johnson City, TN and is affiliated with Johnson City Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Quillen ETSU Physicians, Johnson City, TN
Quillen ETSU Physicians and Associates, OB-GYN325 N State Of Franklin Rd, Johnson City, TN 37604 Existing Patients: (423) 439-7235
- Meth Med Ctr, Residency Hospital
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Medical School — 1989
- 1985, Undergraduate School
- University of Texas / Austin Campus, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hjerpe?
I was referred to Dr. Hjerpe by my pcp to have a possible. hysterectomy, I was very scared. My husband and I went in for a consultation with him. We were shocked how easy he was to talk to and he answered all our questions. The day of my surgery we ask him to pray with us. He did! I am 16 weeks post opt and doing great. I highly recommend Dr Hjerpe as a compassionate professional doctor! I did know there were ANY good ones left, but then we found him!
- Johnson City Medical Center