Dr. Kent Do, DMD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Do's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kent Do, DMD is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Santa Ana, CA. Dr. Do completed a residency at New York University / College of Dentistry. He currently practices at SmileCare Bristol. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- New York University / College of Dentistry, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Nova Southeastern University / College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- University of California At Irvine / California College of Medicine & Surgery, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Principal Financial Group
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Spanish, Vietnamese
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Do?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Do accepts your insurance.
Dr. Do frequently treats Cavity, Chipped Tooth, and Composite Fillings.
Dr. Do's office is located at 3500 S Bristol St Ste 100, Santa Ana, CA 92704. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Do speaks Spanish, Vietnamese, and Arabic. View profile to see all.
Dr. Do has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.