Dr. Kent Davis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Davis' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kent Davis, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Longview, TX. Dr. Davis completed a residency at Maine Medical Center. He currently practices at CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Internal Medicine - Longview and is affiliated with CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital - Tyler. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Davis is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- Maine Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Maine Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of Colorado School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Internal Medicine - Longview
Christus Trinity Clinic Longview701 E Marshall Ave Ste 400, Longview, TX 75601 Existing Patients: (903) 315-5600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Davis?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Davis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Davis frequently treats Obesity, Tobacco Use Disorder, and Difficulty With Walking.
Dr. Davis' office is located at 701 E Marshall Ave Ste 400, Longview, TX 75601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Davis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital - Tyler
- University Of Texas Health Science Center At Tyler