Dr. Partain has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kent Partain, MD is a rheumatology specialist in New London, WI. Dr. Partain completed a residency at Mich State U. He currently practices at Affinity Medical Group and is affiliated with Ascension Calumet Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Partain is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- IU Health University, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Mich State U, Residency Hospital — 1984
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Affinity Medical Group
Affinity Medical Group New London1550 Midway Pl, New London, WI 54961 Existing Patients: (920) 727-8120
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Partain?
Dr. Partain and his nurse Lou are like family. They are both very caring and knowledgeable. They are the best duo at Ascension and I have seen my share of doctors there. I have been seeing them for over 15 years and recommend them to anyone needing rheumalogical care. They are the best.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kent Partain, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Partain's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Partain accepts your insurance.
Dr. Partain frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening and Arthritis & Arthropathy.
Dr. Partain's office is located at 1550 Midway Pl, New London, WI 54961. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Calumet Hospital
- Ascension Northeast Wisconsin Saint Elizabeth
- Ripon Medical Center