Dr. Kent Vincent, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Vincent completed a residency at University Of California Davis. He currently practices at Childrens Orthopedic Specs and is affiliated with Tucson Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vincent is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Childrens Orthopedic Specs
Childrens Orthopedic Specs1605 E River Rd Ste 101, Tucson, AZ 85718 (520) 296-5437
Children's Clinic Rehabilitation Svs
Children's Clinic Rehabilitation Svs2600 N Wyatt Dr, Tucson, AZ 85712 (520) 324-5437
- Shriners Hospital For Crippled Chldn, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- University Of California Davis, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University of California Davis Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Roy J Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine At University Of Iowa, Medical School — 1984
- Iowa State U-USAEC, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Arizona Foundation
- Assurant Health
- Banner Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gila River HealthCare
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Health Net of Arizona, Inc.
- Mayo Clinic
- Meritain Health
- Principal Life
- Southwest Service Administrators, Inc.
- True Choice
- Trustmark Companies
- Zenith Administrators Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vincent?
Absolutely amazing. I have a very rare bone disease, and his knowledge about it is amazing and very, very hard to find. He's also done eight surgeries on me and every single one of them have been beyond helpful. The best one specialist I've ever had.
- Tucson Medical Center