Dr. Kenneth Wilks, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wilks' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kenneth Wilks, DO is a family medicine specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Wilks completed a residency at John Peter Smith Hosp. He currently practices at Baylor Scott & White Urgent Care Fort Worth. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- John Peter Smith Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2005
- John Peter Smith Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Univ Of North Texas Health Science Center Texas College Of Osteopathic Medicine, University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth, Medical School — 2002
- University at Albany, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Coventry Health Care
- Galaxy Health Network
- National Health Access (NHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baylor Scott & White Urgent Care Fort Worth1101 6th Ave Ste 110, Fort Worth, TX 76104 Existing Patients: (817) 912-8360
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wilks?
Dr. Wilks is fantastic. He's direct, straight to the point, and no bs. He genuinely cares and is very involved in every aspect of your history and current needs. I'm new to his practice and I'm so grateful to have found him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wilks accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wilks frequently treats Cellulitis, Kidney Infection, Acute, and Kidney Infection.
Dr. Wilks' office is located at 1101 6th Ave Ste 110, Fort Worth, TX 76104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wilks speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Wilks has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.