Dr. Kenneth Wilks, DO is a family medicine specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Wilks completed a residency at John Peter Smith Hosp. He currently practices at Care Now. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Fossil Creek7232 North Fwy, Fort Worth, TX 76137 Existing Patients: (817) 232-2100
Fort Worth - McCart Office7400 McCart Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76133 Existing Patients: (817) 294-1651
- John Peter Smith Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2005
- John Peter Smith Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Univ Of North Texas Health Science Center Texas College Of Osteopathic Medicine, University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth, Medical School — 2002
- University at Albany, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Coventry Health Care
- Galaxy Health Network
- National Health Access (NHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wilks?
Dr. Wilks is fantastic. He's direct, straight to the point, and no bs. He genuinely cares and is very involved in every aspect of your history and current needs. I'm new to his practice and I'm so grateful to have found him.