Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Kenneth Wen, MD is a cardiology specialist in Orange, CA. Dr. Wen completed a residency at Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus. He currently practices at Pacific Cardiovascular Associates Medical Group, Inc. and is affiliated with Ahmc Anaheim Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wen is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Maimonides Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chinese, Mandarin, Vietnamese
Pacific Cardiovascular Associates Medical Group, Inc.
Orange Outpatient Facility681 S Parker St Ste 100, Orange, CA 92868 Existing Patients: (877) 430-7337
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wen?
He sat down and spent some quality time with me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wen frequently treats Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging, Chest Pain, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Wen's office is located at 681 S Parker St Ste 100, Orange, CA 92868. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wen speaks Vietnamese, Chinese, Mandarin, and Chinese. View profile to see all.
Dr. Wen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ahmc Anaheim Regional Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach
- Orange Coast Medical Center
- Orange County Global Medical Center