Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Watanabe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kenneth Watanabe, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Fort Collins, CO. Dr. Watanabe completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Med Center. He currently practices at Mountain Crest Behavioral Healthcare Center and is affiliated with Poudre Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Watanabe is board certified in Psychiatry.
- National Capital Consortium, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Walter Reed Army Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Walter Reed Army Med Center Psychiatry Internship, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University of Virginia / Main Campus, Medical School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mountain Crest Behavioral Healthcare Center
Mountain Crest Behavioral Healthcare Center4601 Corbett Dr, Fort Collins, CO 80528 Existing Patients: (970) 207-4857
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Watanabe?
Dr Watanabe has saved my life many times over as I have suffered from bipolar disorder, panic attacks, and depression. I believe him to be a deeply principled and compassionate person.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Watanabe frequently treats Psychotic Disorders.
Dr. Watanabe's office is located at 4601 Corbett Dr, Fort Collins, CO 80528. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Watanabe has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Poudre Valley Hospital