Dr. Kenneth Zamkoff, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zamkoff's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kenneth Zamkoff, MD is a hematology specialist in Winston Salem, NC. Dr. Zamkoff completed a residency at S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital. Dr. Zamkoff is board certified in Hematology.
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1976
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1972
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1971
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zamkoff?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zamkoff accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zamkoff frequently treats HPC Transplantation (Stem Cell Transplant), Pancytopenia, and Acute Leukemia.
Dr. Zamkoff's office is located at 301 Medical Ctr Blvd Fl 3, Winston Salem, NC 27157. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zamkoff has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- 1 301 Medical Ctr Blvd Fl 3, Winston Salem, NC 27157 Existing Patients: (336) 713-5440