Dr. Unruh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kenneth Unruh, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Leawood, KS. Dr. Unruh completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Hospital. He currently practices at Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Clinic of Kansas City and is affiliated with AdventHealth Shawnee Mission. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Unruh is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- Indiana Hand Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Mayo Medical School, Medical School — 2008
- University of Kansas / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Clinic of Kansas City
Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Clinic of Kansas City3651 College Blvd Ste 100b, Leawood, KS 66211 Existing Patients: (913) 362-0031
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Unruh?
I was extremely pleased with the staff and Dr. Unruh. Everything went great and I was receptive to his treatment plan and advice. Follow up scheduled.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kenneth Unruh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Unruh's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Unruh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Unruh frequently treats Joint Pain, Limb Pain, and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
Dr. Unruh's office is located at 3651 College Blvd Ste 100b, Leawood, KS 66211. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AdventHealth Shawnee Mission