Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Kenneth Tucker, MD is a hematology specialist in Warren, MI. Dr. Tucker completed a residency at University of Kentucky Hospital. He currently practices at Mhp Dba South Macomb Internists and is affiliated with Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tucker is board certified in Hematology.
- Ohio State University, Fellowship Hospital — 1967
- University of Kentucky Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1966
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1962
- Harper University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1961
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1960
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mhp Dba South Macomb Internists11885 E 12 Mile Rd Ste 100b, Warren, MI 48093 Existing Patients: (586) 751-1515
South Macomb Internists PC
South Macomb Internists P.c.11900 E 12 Mile Rd Ste 300, Warren, MI 48093 Existing Patients: (586) 751-7515
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tucker?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tucker has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tucker frequently treats Hemophilia, Erythropoietin Test, and Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia).
Dr. Tucker's office is located at 11885 E 12 Mile Rd Ste 100b, Warren, MI 48093. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus