Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Kenneth Tobin, DO is a cardiology specialist in Kalamazoo, MI. He currently practices at Borgess Cardiology Group and is affiliated with Bronson Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Western Univ Of Health Sciences/College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of The Pacific, Western University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Borgess Cardiology Group
Borgess Cardiology Group1717 Shaffer St Ste 232, Kalamazoo, MI 49048 Existing Patients: (269) 226-5050
University of Michigan Hospital1500 E Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 Existing Patients: (734) 936-4000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tobin?
I have been very happy to have Dr Tobin as my Dr. and am happy for him but sad for me to see him move on.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tobin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tobin frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Tobin's office is located at 1717 Shaffer St Ste 232, Kalamazoo, MI 49048. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- University Hospital - University of Michigan