Dr. Stevens has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kenneth Stevens, MD is a phlebologist in San Luis Obispo, CA. Dr. Stevens completed a residency at University of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Premier Heart and Vein Care and is affiliated with French Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Stevens is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Wisconsin, Other Education — 2002
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- University of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Georgetown University, Other Education — 1977
- Colgate University, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Simply Healthcare Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Premier Heart and Vein Care
Premier Heart and Vein Care3231 S Higuera St, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 Existing Patients: (805) 540-3333
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stevens?
very professional and super friendly making me feel comfortable
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kenneth Stevens, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stevens' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stevens accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stevens frequently treats 24-Hour Ambulatory Electrocardiogram, Angina, and Arrhythmias.
Dr. Stevens' office is located at 3231 S Higuera St, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stevens speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Marian Regional Medical Center