Dr. Smith has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kenneth Smith, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Smith completed a residency at University Of Alabama School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Signature Orthopedics and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital South. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Colorado, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Alabama School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Washington University In St. Louis, Undergraduate School
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CompBenefits Corp.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
I was very impressed with Dr. Smith’s knowledge and insight into my issue. I have been struggling for over a year, have seen 3 previous specialist and Dr. Smith was the only one who I feel finally got to the root of the problem, giving me so much hope. I am looking forward to putting the pain far behind me. So grateful my Primary recommended Dr. Smith. His staff was excellent as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kenneth Smith, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Smith's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Smith frequently treats Ankle & Foot Surgery.
Dr. Smith's office is located at 12639 Old Tesson Rd, Saint Louis, MO 63128. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital South
- SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton