Call (352) 632-6090 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Kenneth Savage, DO is a family medicine specialist in Crystal River, FL. Dr. Savage completed a residency at Largo Medical Center. He currently practices at Nature Coast Primary and is affiliated with Citrus Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Savage is board certified in Family Practice.
- Largo Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Sun Coast Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Kansas City University Of Medicine & Bioscience, Medical School
- Board-Certified By The American Osteopathic Board Of Family Practice, Other Education — 2010
- University of South Florida, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Freedom Health
- Optimum HealthCare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nature Coast Primary
Nature Coast Health Care7562 W Gulf To Lake Hwy, Crystal River, FL 34429 Existing Patients: (352) 632-6090
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Savage?
On time, comprehensive care
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kenneth Savage, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Savage's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Savage accepts your insurance.
Dr. Savage frequently treats Atherosclerosis, Polyneuropathy, and Diabetic Polyneuropathy.
Dr. Savage's office is located at 7562 W Gulf To Lake Hwy, Crystal River, FL 34429. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Savage has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
- Oak Hill Hospital
- Bayfront Health Seven Rivers