Call (203) 295-0162 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (203) 732-7455 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Kenneth Spector, MD
New Patient(203) 405-0410
Dr. Kenneth Spector, MD is a cardiology specialist in Derby, CT. Dr. Spector completed a residency at The Miriam Hospital/Brown University. He currently practices at Hartford HealthCare Medical Group and is affiliated with St. Vincent's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Spector is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group
Griffin Hospital130 Division St, Derby, CT 06418 Call
- State University of New York / Health Science Center At Stony Brook|Hartford Hospital/University Of Connecticut, Fellowship Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital/Brown University, Residency Hospital
- Metropolitan Hospital Center, Internship Hospital
- St. Louis University School of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Spector?
Feeling and extraordinary amount of pain in my left arm and a burning sensation in my upper chest I ended up at Griffin Hospital's ER Christmas Eve. I was certain that the pain in my left arm and left shoulder blade stemmed from a pinched nerve and the chest burning was a bronchial infection. After several EKG's and a host of blood work they couldn't find evidence that it was the heart. But Dr. Kenneth Spector scheduled two additional tests, which showed 90% & 70% blockage of the LAD; TRUST HIM
- St. Vincent's Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Spector has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kenneth Spector, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Spector's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Spector accepts your insurance.
Dr. Spector frequently treats Chest Pain, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Heart Disease.
Dr. Spector's office is located at 130 Division St, Derby, CT 06418. Find other locations and directions.