Dr. Rosenfield has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kenneth Rosenfield, MD is a cardiology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Rosenfield completed a residency at Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center Geary Campus. He currently practices at Massachusetts General Hospital and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rosenfield is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- St Elizabeths Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- New Eng Med Ctr-Tufts, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center Geary Campus, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center Geary Campus, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of Massachusetts School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massachusetts General Hospital55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 724-1935
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rosenfield?
Dr. Rosenfield is the very best, moreover he is kind and compassionate. I have seven stents in my heart in the most difficult of locations. I am alive today because of him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kenneth Rosenfield, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rosenfield's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rosenfield accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rosenfield frequently treats Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Rosenfield's office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rosenfield speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- St. Joseph Hospital