Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ransom accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kenneth Ransom, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Youngstown, OH. Dr. Ransom completed a residency at University Kans Mc. He currently practices at Saint Elizabeth Health Center TRM and is affiliated with Mercy Health - St. Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital. Dr. Ransom is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- University MD Institute Emerg Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- University Kans Mc, Residency Hospital — 1979
- University Kans Mc, Internship Hospital — 1975
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Elizabeth Health Center TRM
St Elizabeth Health Center1044 Belmont Ave, Youngstown, OH 44504 Existing Patients: (330) 480-3907
Mercy Health - St Elizabeth Ambulatory Clinic
Mercy Health - St Elizabeth Ambulatory Clinic1001 COVINGTON ST, Youngstown, OH 44510 Existing Patients: (330) 480-2371
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ransom?
This Doctor saves my life over 14 years ago. Cleaned all my internal organs, remove one of my lobes in my lungs that what badly damaged from when I kid. I am truly grateful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ransom frequently treats Ileus, Partial Lung Collapse, and Traumatic Brain Injury.
Dr. Ransom's office is located at 1044 Belmont Ave, Youngstown, OH 44504. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ransom has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Health - St. Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital