Click here to compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Kenneth Branton, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Danvers, MA. Dr. Branton completed a residency at Rush Presby St Lukes Med Center. He currently practices at Beverly Anesthesia Associates Inc. and is affiliated with Anna Jaques Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Branton is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- Brigham and Womens Hospital Harvard Med School, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Rush Presby St Lukes Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- University Chicago Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Beverly Anesthesia Associates Inc.480 Maple St Ste C233a, Danvers, MA 01923 Existing Patients: (978) 304-8510
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Branton?
Dr. Branton was very kind and caring during my consult. I have a complicated lower back history with several surgeries. Dr. Branton suggest steroid injections to help alleviate some current pain I was having. Dr. Branton made me feel at ease during my injections he was extremely gentle and caring. The office as a whole is excellent. The front end staff is phenomenal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Branton has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Branton frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Low Back Pain, and Chronic Pain.
Dr. Branton's office is located at 480 Maple St Ste C233a, Danvers, MA 01923. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anna Jaques Hospital
- Beverly Hospital