Dr. Kenneth Polin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Polin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kenneth Polin, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Glenview, IL. Dr. Polin completed a residency at U Ill Coll Med. He currently practices at Lurie Childrens Primary Care LLC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Polin is board certified in Pediatrics.
- U Ill Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Childrens Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Childrens Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- St Louis U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lurie Childrens Primary Care LLC2601 Compass Rd Ste 120, Glenview, IL 60026 Existing Patients: (312) 279-8900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Polin?
We have been seeing Dr Polin for the past three years. He makes my daughters feel completely comfortable and addresses all our concerns. He's experienced and has a lot to bring to the table. He listens and responds in a very considerate way. Exactly what you want in a pediatrician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Polin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Polin frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and Acute Upper Respiratory Infection.
Dr. Polin's office is located at 2601 Compass Rd Ste 120, Glenview, IL 60026. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Polin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.