Dr. Kenneth Pennington, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pennington's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kenneth Pennington, MD is a oncology specialist in Wabash, IN. Dr. Pennington completed a residency at IU Health Methodist. He currently practices at Parkview Wabash Health Clinic and is affiliated with Parkview Wabash Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pennington is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- IU Health Methodist, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- IU Health Methodist, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Emory Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pennington?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pennington accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pennington frequently treats Colorectal Cancer, Oral Cancer Screening, and Skin Screenings.
Dr. Pennington's office is located at 8 John Kissinger Dr, Wabash, IN 46992. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pennington has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Parkview Wabash Hospital