Call (385) 317-6922 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Kenneth Nielson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Draper, UT. Dr. Nielson completed a residency at L D S Hospital. He currently practices at Heart Center at Lone Peak and is affiliated with St. Mark's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Maine Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- L D S Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- L D S Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Allegiance Health Plans
- Altius Health Plans
- Assurant Health
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Inter Valley Health Plan
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- NGS CoreSource
- North America Administrators (NAA)
- Principal Life
- Pyramid Life
- United American Insurance Company
- Wise Provider Networks
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart Center at Lone Peak
Heart Center at Lone Peak74 E Kimballs Ln Ste 210, Draper, UT 84020 Existing Patients: (385) 317-6922
Heart Center at St. Mark's
Heart Center at St. Mark's1160 E 3900 S Ste 2000, Salt Lake City, UT 84124 Existing Patients: (385) 317-6923
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nielson?
Absolutely. I am always treated great from all of your staff. I am happy to come to your office. Everyone is so friendly and always ready to help me and my husband when we are in your office. My questions are answered by all of your staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nielson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kenneth Nielson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nielson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nielson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nielson frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Nielson's office is located at 74 E Kimballs Ln Ste 210, Draper, UT 84020. Find other locations and directions.
- St. Mark's Hospital