Dr. Kenneth Melman, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Melman completed a residency at UCLA Neuro Inst. He currently practices at SeattleNTC and is affiliated with Swedish Ballard Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Melman is board certified in Psychiatry.
SeattleNTC -- Seattle Office805 Madison St Ste 401, Seattle, WA 98104 Existing Patients: (206) 467-6300
Swedish Issaquah (ECT Location)751 NE Blakely Dr, Issaquah, WA 98029 Existing Patients: (206) 467-6300
Swedish Ballard (ECT Location)5300 Tallman Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98107 Existing Patients: (206) 467-6300
- UCLA Neuro Inst, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Virginia Mason Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1982
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Melman?
Quiet manner may make him seem non-caring, but he works hard to find cures. Very dedicated, just not extraverted. Highly competent. He has helped me greatly!
- Swedish Ballard Campus
- Swedish Cherry Hill Campus
- Swedish First Hill Campus
- Swedish Issaquah Campus