Dr. Melton has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kenneth Melton, MD is a nephrology specialist in Fayetteville, NC. Dr. Melton completed a residency at Brooke Army Med Center. He currently practices at Carolina Kidney Care and is affiliated with Cape Fear Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Melton is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Brooke Army Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Walter Reed Army Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Tulane U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Carolina Kidney Care557 Sandhurst Dr, Fayetteville, NC 28304 Existing Patients: (910) 222-1592
Carolina Kidney Care, P.A.
Carolina Kidney Care PA810 WESLEY PINES RD, Lumberton, NC 28358 Existing Patients: (910) 618-1055
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Melton?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kenneth Melton, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Melton's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Melton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Melton frequently treats Mineral Metabolism Disorders, Hyperkalemia, and Calcium Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Melton's office is located at 557 Sandhurst Dr, Fayetteville, NC 28304. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Melton speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cape Fear Valley Medical Center
- Southeastern Regional Medical Center