Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McWha accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kenneth McWha, MD is a family medicine specialist in Newburyport, MA. Dr. McWha completed a residency at Beverly Hospital. He currently practices at Coastal Medical Associates. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McWha is board certified in Family Practice.
- Beverly Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Malcolm Grow Med Center Wash Dc, Internship Hospital
- School Of Meduniformed Services University Of Health Science, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Coastal Medical Associates
Coastal Medical Associates1 Wallace Bashaw Way Ste 2003, Newburyport, MA 01950 Existing Patients: (978) 465-0635
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McWha?
I have recently visited Dr. McWha at his new office in Newburyport for a yearly physical, and was very pleased with his thorough questions. He had the ability to listen with patience while communicating thoughtfully. He seemed to care about his job and his patient's overall health.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McWha frequently treats Iron Metabolism Disorders, Mineral Metabolism Disorders, and Hypothyroidism.
Dr. McWha's office is located at 1 Wallace Bashaw Way Ste 2003, Newburyport, MA 01950. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McWha has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.