Dr. Kenneth Mahrer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mahrer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kenneth Mahrer, MD is a cardiology specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Mahrer completed a residency at Lac/Harbor-Ucla Medical Center. He currently practices at Department of Pediatrics and is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center. Dr. Mahrer is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Lac/Harbor-Ucla Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Lac/Harbor-Ucla Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Keck School Of Medicine Of The Univ Of Southern California, Medical School — 1988
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Department of Pediatrics2200 Ofarrell St, San Francisco, CA 94115 Existing Patients: (415) 833-2616
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mahrer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mahrer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mahrer frequently treats Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine, Arrhythmia Screening, and Coronary Angiogram.
Dr. Mahrer's office is located at 2200 Ofarrell St, San Francisco, CA 94115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mahrer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center