Dr. Kenneth Kornetsky, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kornetsky's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kenneth Kornetsky, MD is a nephrology specialist in Warrenton, VA. Dr. Kornetsky completed a residency at Med College Of Virginia Hospital. He currently practices at Bluemont Nephrology Associates PC and is affiliated with Fauquier Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kornetsky is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Med College Of Virginia Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kornetsky?
new patient....new health issue...Doc's calm, thorough manner, very reassuring...staff is competent and attentive...overall, a big surprise to find here in Culpeper...
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kornetsky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kornetsky frequently treats Proteinuria, Chronic Kidney Diseases, and Renal Scan.
Dr. Kornetsky's office is located at 406 Hospital Dr, Warrenton, VA 20186. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kornetsky speaks Hebrew and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kornetsky has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fauquier Hospital
- Uva Culpeper Medical Center
- UVA Haymarket Medical Center
Bluemont Nephrology Associates PC406 Hospital Dr, Warrenton, VA 20186 (540) 347-5696