Click here to compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Kenneth Bermudez, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Bermudez completed a residency at UCSF Medical Center. He currently practices at Johnson Crosby Dab Gin Miller & Goldstein and is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - California Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bermudez is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- UCSF Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- UCSF Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- University of California At San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- University Of California, San Francisco, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bermudez?
So far excellent. His office staff is great. I was well informed prior to surgery and even after.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bermudez frequently treats Breast Cancer, Breast Reconstruction, and Big Ears.
Dr. Bermudez's office is located at 525 Spruce St, San Francisco, CA 94118. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bermudez speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bermudez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- California Pacific Medical Center - California Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital