Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Algino accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kenneth Algino, MD is a hematology specialist in Roanoke, VA. Dr. Algino completed a residency at Tulane University Hospital and Clinics. He currently practices at Dominion Pathology Associates. Dr. Algino is board certified in Anatomic & Clinical Pathology.
- U Tex Hlth Sci Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Tulane University Hospital and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1994
- La State U Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dominion Pathology Associates
Riverside Center1 Riverside Cir Ste 105, Roanoke, VA 24016 Existing Patients: (540) 581-0150
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Algino?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Algino frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Algino's office is located at 1 Riverside Cir Ste 105, Roanoke, VA 24016. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Algino has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.