Dr. Kenneth Luckmann, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Luckmann's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kenneth Luckmann, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Oak Ridge, TN. Dr. Luckmann completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Hospital. He currently practices at Free Medical Clinic of Oak Ridge. Dr. Luckmann is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- U Tex Hlth Sci Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Free Medical Clinic of Oak Ridge
Free Medical Clinic of Oak Ridge LLC116 E DIVISION RD, Oak Ridge, TN 37830 Existing Patients: (865) 483-3904
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Luckmann?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Luckmann accepts your insurance.
Dr. Luckmann frequently treats Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease, Viral Hepatitis, and Abdominal Disorders.
Dr. Luckmann's office is located at 116 E DIVISION RD, Oak Ridge, TN 37830. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Luckmann has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.