Dr. Korr has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kenneth Korr, MD is a cardiology specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Korr completed a residency at Nassau-Suny Stony Brook. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Institute and is affiliated with The Miriam Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Korr is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Brown University, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Nassau-Suny Stony Brook, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Nassau-Suny Stony Brook, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Providence Office208 Collyer St Ste 100, Providence, RI 02904 Existing Patients: (401) 793-7191
Marin Community Clinic6100 Redwood Blvd, Novato, CA 94945 Existing Patients: (415) 448-1500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Korr?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kenneth Korr, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Korr's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Korr accepts your insurance.
Dr. Korr frequently treats Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test, Tilt Table Testing, and Chest Pain Evaluation.
Dr. Korr's office is located at 208 Collyer St Ste 100, Providence, RI 02904. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Korr speaks Portuguese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Miriam Hospital