Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kleinman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kenneth Kleinman, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Tarzana, CA. Dr. Kleinman completed a residency at Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center. He currently practices at Nephrology Medical Associates and is affiliated with Providence Tarzana Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of California-Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- USC-Los Angeles Co MC, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kleinman?
My mom always loved you as a doctor and would look forward to her appointments with you. She would make sure to dress up and put on lipstick. My family and I are so thankful for all that you did for her for more than 20 years, and all the extra time we were able to have with her because of you. I will stop by to see everyone once the pandemic is over.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kleinman frequently treats Malaise and Fatigue, Wheezing, and Shortness of Breath.
Dr. Kleinman's office is located at 5525 Etiwanda Ave Ste 305, Tarzana, CA 91356. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kleinman speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kleinman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital