Dr. Kenneth Kim, MD is a pediatric critical care medicine specialist in Fountain Valley, CA. Dr. Kim completed a residency at Stanford University. He currently practices at South County Pediatric Critical. Dr. Kim is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
South County Pediatric Critical
Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center17100 Euclid St, Fountain Valley, CA 92708 Existing Patients: (714) 966-7253
- Stanford University, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Stanford University, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Stanford U, Internship Hospital — 1993
- George Washington U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?