Dr. Vest has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kenneth Vest, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Hot Springs National Park, AR. Dr. Vest completed a residency at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. He currently practices at Community Counseling Service Inc and is affiliated with Mena Regional Health System. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vest is board certified in Psychiatry.
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Residency Hospital — 1990
- U Ark Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Arkansas College of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Community Counseling Service Inc125 Downs Ter, Hot Springs National Park, AR 71901 Existing Patients: (501) 624-7111
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vest?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vest accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vest frequently treats Somatoform Disorders, Anxiety, and Major Depressive Disorder.
Dr. Vest's office is located at 125 Downs Ter, Hot Springs National Park, AR 71901. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mena Regional Health System