Dr. Chan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kenneth Chan, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Long Beach, CA. Dr. Chan completed a residency at Boston Medical Center. He currently practices at Perinatal Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Birthright Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Boston Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- BOSTON UNIVERSITY, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chan?
Doctor Chan has been the Best Physician I've ever seen hands down. My experience tho was quite Chaotic. He was not my Dr. I hadn't heard of him Yet!!! So the story goes like this... At 19 weeks I go to my regular OBGYN whom I had been complaining for weeks that I was feeling like the baby was scraping me with their nails really low (in my vaginal area) to the point of making me miserable. She does and ultra sound and it turns out that I'm 3-4 cm dialated the sac is clearly bulging out (a lot)
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chan frequently treats High Risk Pregnancy, Pregnancy Ultrasound, and Fetal Cardiac Monitoring.
Dr. Chan's office is located at 2888 Long Beach Blvd Ste 400, Long Beach, CA 90806. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chan speaks Spanish, Chinese, Mandarin, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Perinatal Center2888 Long Beach Blvd Ste 400, Long Beach, CA 90806 (562) 997-8510