Dr. Kenneth Johnson, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Johnson completed a residency at Baylor University Med Center. He currently practices at HeartPlace and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital - Dallas. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Johnson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
HeartPlace White Rock9330 Poppy Dr Ste 302, Dallas, TX 75218 Existing Patients: (972) 276-8994
- Baylor University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Baylor University Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Scott & White Health Plan
- Texas True Choice
- Veteran Administration Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?
Not only does his expertise in his field leave you knowing you are in great hands, this physician has the most wonderful bedside manner and empathy...being in his care has left our family so thankful.
- Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital - Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health