Click here to compare with other Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Disease Specialists.
Dr. Kenneth Shah, MD is a cardiovascular & pulmonary disease specialist in Henderson, NV. Dr. Shah completed a residency at St Vincent Hosp. He currently practices at Vascular Institute of Southern Nevada and is affiliated with Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shah is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rush/Christ Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- St Vincent Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- St Vincent Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo, Medical School — 1986
- Affiliated Health Funds
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Caremore Medical Group
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Culinary Health Fund
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Meritain Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Spanish, Tagalog, Thai
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
Most thorough doctor in town. He goes over everything and found something my previous doctor did not. He has saved both mine and my husbands lives . We have been patients for years and trust him with our whole being. May he have good health as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shah has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shah frequently treats Vertigo, Dizziness, and Peripheral Nerve Disorders.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 2465 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy Ste 100, Henderson, NV 89052. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shah speaks Spanish, Tagalog, and Thai. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center