Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Kenneth Laborde, MD
Dr. Kenneth Laborde, MD is
- University of Louisville Hand Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- LSU School of Medicine, New Orleans, Residency Hospital — 1980
- La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, Medical School — 1976
- LSU Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1976
- UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHWESTERN LOUISIANA, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans, Medical School
- La State University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Louisville Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Assurant Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Laborde?
Trigger finger surgery. Everything went well. Hand healed quickly and no more trigger finger. Office run well with no long wait times.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Kenneth Laborde, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Laborde's profile.
Dr. Laborde in specializes in General Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Laborde's office is located at 1000 W Pinhook Rd Ste 302 Lafayette, LA 70503. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Laborde provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Kenneth Laborde, MD is affiliated with Ochsner Lafayette General Medical Center.
Dr. Kenneth Laborde, MD has a star rating of 4.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Ochsner Lafayette General Medical Center
Kenneth J. Laborde, M.D.
Kenneth J. Laborde, M.D.1000 W Pinhook Rd Ste 302, Lafayette, LA 70503 (337) 232-8230