Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Kenneth Kim, MD
Dr. Kenneth Kim, MD is
- Michigan State University Kalamazoo Center for Medical Studies, Residency Hospital — 2009
- YONSEI UNIVERSITY / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 2003
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Optimum HealthCare
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Virginia Premier
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?
I strongly recommend Dr.Kim. He is very kind and helpful. He has helped me for caring my first baby in many ways. When my baby had fever on Saturday, he told me to come to see him even though office was closed. I could feel he thinks and takes care of all his paitients like his son and daughter. Doctor office is brand new, clean and cozy.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Kenneth Kim, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Kim's profile.
Dr. Kim in specializes in Pediatrics. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Kim's office is located at 3930 Pender Dr Ste 330 Fairfax, VA 22030. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Kim is able to speak Korean and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kim provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Kenneth Kim, MD is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital.
Dr. Kenneth Kim, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Kenneth J. Kim Pediatrics
Kenneth J. Kim MD PC3930 Pender Dr Ste 330, Fairfax, VA 22030 Existing Patients: (703) 246-0022