Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (562) 371-8678, and for other questions, call (877) 696-3622.
Dr. Kenneth Spielvogel, MD
New Patient(562) 284-2524
Dr. Kenneth Spielvogel, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Long Beach, CA. Dr. Spielvogel completed a residency at University Of Co School Of Med. He currently practices at Irvine Barranca and is affiliated with Miller Children's & Women's Hospital - Long Beach. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Spielvogel is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- University Of Co School Of Med, Residency Hospital — 2001
- George Washington University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Spielvogel?
Dr. Spielvogel was my OBGYN for prenatal care and he listened to my concerns and took the time to thoroughly go over all of my questions. He also delivered my son and we couldn’t have had a better experience.
- Miller Children's & Women's Hospital - Long Beach
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Orange Coast Medical Center
- Saddleback Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kenneth Spielvogel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Spielvogel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Spielvogel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Spielvogel frequently treats Preeclampsia, Vaginal Delivery and VBAC, and Wound Repair.
Dr. Spielvogel's office is located at 3828 Schaufele Ave Ste 2 2, Long Beach, CA 90808. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Spielvogel speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Spielvogel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.