Dr. Kenneth Jahng, MD is a reconstructive orthopedic surgery specialist in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. Dr. Jahng completed a residency at Loma Linda University Medical Center. He currently practices at Arrowhead Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Arrowhead Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jahng is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Arrowhead Orthopaedics4234 Riverwalk Pkwy, Riverside, CA 92505 Existing Patients: (951) 977-2500
- Adult Hip & Knee Reconstruction-Lenox Hill Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Loma Linda University School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Loma Linda University, Medical School — 2009
- Pacific Union College, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jahng?
Right hip pain
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Riverside Community Hospital
- San Antonio Regional Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center