Dr. Kenneth Greenberg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Greenberg's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kenneth Greenberg, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Greenberg completed a residency at Li Jewish Med Center. He currently practices at Odrich Odrich and Greenberg Mds.
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Li Jewish Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Danbury Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1984
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Greenberg?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Greenberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Greenberg frequently treats Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), Eye Infections, and Eyelid Disorders.
Dr. Greenberg's office is located at 210 E 64th St, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Greenberg has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.