Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Kenneth Graham, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Hauppauge, NY. Dr. Graham completed a residency at Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. He currently practices at Long Island and Queens VitreoRetinal Consultants and is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Graham is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Mayo Clinic, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Long Island and Queens VitreoRetinal Consultants
Hauppauge Office200 Motor Pkwy, Hauppauge, NY 11788 Existing Patients: (631) 234-5666
Elmhurst Office9131 Queens Blvd, Elmhurst, NY 11373 Existing Patients: (718) 793-6430
Rockville Centre Office64 N Long Beach Rd, Rockville Centre, NY 11570 Existing Patients: (516) 594-1010
Great Neck Office600 Northern Blvd, Great Neck, NY 11021 Existing Patients: (516) 466-0390
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Graham?
Very friendly staff and Dr. Graham is very informative about my problem.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Graham frequently treats Eye Conditions.
Dr. Graham's office is located at 200 Motor Pkwy, Hauppauge, NY 11788. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Graham has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital Syosset