Dr. Kenneth Goertz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goertz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kenneth Goertz, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Kansas City, KS. Dr. Goertz completed a residency at Kans Med Ctr. He currently practices at University of Kansas Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goertz is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Kans Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Kans Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1978
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Kansas Hospital3901 Rainbow Blvd, Kansas City, KS 66160 Existing Patients: (913) 588-6311
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goertz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goertz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goertz frequently treats Septal Defect, Congenital Heart Disease, and Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO).
Dr. Goertz's office is located at 3901 Rainbow Blvd, Kansas City, KS 66160. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Goertz speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Goertz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.